When do you know it’s time to call it quits on a podcast?
- When you don’t have time to do a quality show.
- When you don’t have the motivation to do a quality show.
- When it’s just no fun anymore.
- When it’s not profitable anymore (if you podcast for profit).
- When you have run out of things to say on your subject of choice.
- When your topic is no longer relevant
What do you do after killing the show?
- Start a new show.
- GO fiishing 🙂
I have really enjoyed bringing your Podcast Help Desk over the years. This is the last show. I will leave it up and make sure all the episodes are available for a while. Some of them are what we call “Long tail” but a lot of them are going to be outdated quickly. The podcast “space” is moving quickly. Keep up with what is going on with my other show. Podcast Insider! (podcastinsider.com).
Also, still podcasitng at MikeDell.com 🙂 See you there!